Alamak… kena tag lah pulak…!
I’ve heard of this “tag” thing for some time now but I never fully understood what it is or what it involves. But having read Laych’s blog recently (she tagged hansolo who then tagged me along with four other people), I’m beginning to grasp the concept. Alah, kacang je…
So here are the:
5 things in my handbag/bag :
– My XOXO purse which I got as a birthday present from my husband 🙂
– My brand, spanking new Nokia 5700 mobile phone.
– My lipgloss/lip balm
– My Sansa mp3 player
– 13 pens and 1 mechanical pencil (beat your record hansolo!)
5 things in my purse :
– ATM card
– Credit card
– National Press Cub membership card
– A pen (I swear! I have a slot for a pen in my purse, so that makes a total of 14 pens!)
5 favourite things in my favourite room (like everyone else -> my bedroom):
– my bed
– my books
– my notice board which I pin my favourite pictures on
– my wedding photo – taken minutes after the akad nikah
– my pet hamsters – Dexter and Deedee
5 things I would like/love to do :
– learn to drive
– go to New York
– visit Japan again
– call Keanu Reeves (my high school crush) my ex
– call Shea Lebouf (my current crush) my toyboy
5 things I’m currently doing :
– wishing my new phone would ring so that I can pick it up and gloat 😛
– wishing that Audrey would blog every day because she’s so darn funny
– thinking about what my mom-in-law will cook for buka puasa tomorrow 😛
– wishing I’d finish this faster so that I can watch Kim Possible on my laptop already!
– thinking of the five people to tag :s
So there. And with that, I tag Audrey, Dell (who is going through a rough patch right now, so hope this cheers her up somehow, Purdey, Sabb and Yong.
Don’t fail me girls! I’m counting on ya!